Hello family :)
Those pics of Calli and Mariella are adorable!
Kt, your knee is... um... adorable... no. Uh. The impetus for me to learn more about the ACL.
I have a question. I'm trying to make a photo-slide-show-thingy for our reception, and in order to be played at the Pinnacle, it has to be in VHS or DVD format. It can be DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD+RW, or DVD-RW. It CANNOT be Windows Media, PowerPoint, QuickTime, Real Player, CD-ROM, Video CD, or anything else that I might know how to do.
Does anyone know how to format something into VHS or DVD format? What program do I use?
Oh, and by the way, Photo Story 3 is great! So much fun :)
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Julie,
I'm not sure about making DVDs, but I know a yugoslavian guy in Lincoln Square here in Chicago who converts anything into DVD. So if you get desperate, send me a copy of your 'movie' via Rich and Jenny and I can send you back a DVD.
Thanks Sam! It might come down to that :) Cool!
Julie,
Nice timing. I am learning to use a software where I can "create" movies and then save them into a DVD format. I can even have a menu to click on like any other DVD. So, send me your pics or movie files, and I can play with it. By the way, the name of the software is Pinaccle =)
Post a Comment