Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It's about that time...

Rich, you'll be happy to know I voted. Not just because of you, but I did try to use those websites you recommended - thanks! Also what's this about a cookie???

Katie, I sleep a lot. Perhaps that's because of a FIVE HOUR TIME DIFFERENCE. No, I'm not going to wake up with you at 8 am your time, or even 9 am your time. I have enough problems waking up at those times in MY time zone :). But, you would be proud of me. I am babysitting for my next-door neighbor's 2-year old, and his almost-2-year-old friend. I would try to put their names down, but I cannot spell them, as they are Japanese. Both of them. The good news is that I now am learning some Japanese. I can tell you that da-me (or something like that) means NO or STOP, kuku (again, I'm killing the spelling) means shoes, and san-po means walk (as in to take a walk).

Anyway, as the weather gets cooler (or maybe just down to 80 degrees) I'm starting to think about the holidays. And with the holidays come presents :) Does anyone have any suggestions for this year? Did we like drawing names last year? Do we want to do something drawing names and then something for Mom & Dad (it'll be a surprise - I don't think they read this...)? Do we want to skip gifts altogether? (the answer is no for that one.) Do we want to get everyone gifts? Anyone have ideas about this?

Love,
me
(my love language is gifts)

1 comment:

ktb said...

I was mocking you more about the fact that once I called you at 5:00pm your time, to make sure I wouldn't be waking you up early and you were taking a nap...I just can't win!