So it has recently come to my attention that I do indeed posses the greatness that is the stolen yellow guide post-it. Clever how they got them there - some poor guy was very strategic so that when the lava came it would come just to the base of the post it. Because if it was to low (the lava flow that is) you would be able to see the post and possibly trip on it causing who knows how many lawsuits. If the lava flow overcame the banisters - I mean post-it note then people could get lost and go towards the smell of hot dogs until too late and they were walking on fresh lava or taking on Pele with their ankles.
Anyways - all this to say stay tuned. The story of the yellow post-it does not stop here - nay the story and adventure is coming soon to a theater or computer screen near you!
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to hear/see more!
Post a Comment