skip to main |
skip to sidebar
GOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!
15 days. That's how long I need to wait until I find out if we were awarded tickets for the most exciting sporting event in the world... the FIFA World Cup. If we do get tickets, Jenny and I will find ourselves somewhere in Germany this coming June. Plus, we will have the newest Wug/Robles family member. Wow! I have been waiting 35 years (give or take a few years before I realize what futbol was) to got to this event, and the baby will be there during the first two months of his/her life and not even know it! He/she is spoiled already. Did you know that FIFA is the largest international organization in the world? It has in its roster 217 countries and growing. That's more than the U.N. Just a little fun fact for you.And, for those of you who travel, this is a way for you not to ever pay for passport pictures again: http://www.epassportphoto.com/ Enjoy!This one is for Julie: http://blogs.salon.com/0000014/2006/01/11.html LOL!
1 comment:
That is pretty stinkin' exciting! We want to hear if you get tickets!! (And hopefully, they're not around July 15!! otherwise there might be a conflict of interest :)!!)
Post a Comment