Last night Jenny and I were supposed to play Settlers using the two-player version (which happens to be my favorite way of playing), but for some reason, lately I have been very tired at nights. This is very odd because I tend to be a night person - the kind who is ready to stay up all night. I think this strange phenomenon is taking place due to my what-was-I-thinking idea of running in the mornings. I am going to join an indoor soccer league in March, and so, my friend Jim and I decided to get in shape by running. That way we would not collapse on the court 30 seconds into our game. But I thought running (or any kind of exercise for that matter) would improve my cardiovascular stats and increase my energy, but alas, that has not been the case. Instead, I get home, put my stuff away, and throw myself on the floor. That's when Calli runs to the fridge and excitedly exclaims "queso, queso!" I wonder if I can just lay on the floor right now...?
Okay, some fun stuff I have found:
Shad, in case you have to go rescue other boats from pirates, this Wikipedia site contains a handy guide to help you sound more like a pirate. Who knew... there is an International Talk Like a Pirate Day: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Talk_Like_a_Pirate_Day
And for some Friday enlightenment, here's a guy who had to much extra time at work: http://www.capstrat.com/cs/insight/articles/post-itnotes.cfm
Have a great weekend everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment